If you want extra fund for your future study, then you are acceptable for Dr Juan Andrade Jr. The scholarship program at the United States Hispanic Leadership Institute (USHLI).
The scholarship refers to those students who want to study at an accredited University in the United States for two or four-year.
United States Hispanic Leadership Institute (USHLI) is a member of the Hispanic Association for Corporate Responsibility. The mission of the institution is to fulfil the promises and principles of democracy by promoting education and leadership development.
Who May Eligible
To be eligible, for this application candidate must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled or accepted for enrollment as full-time undergraduate students, in an accredited four-year or two-year institution in the U.S. or U.S. territories.
- Participants must be full-time undergraduate students for the fall 2020 – spring 2021 academic year. This includes high school seniors, college freshman, sophomores, and juniors
How to Apply
To apply for this application candidate need to complete the following requirements:
- Tell us about your background – In 500 words or more, submit a self-description including your family history (parents/guardian, siblings), life and/or work experiences that have influenced you.
- Leadership Essay – Submit a 500-750 word essay on the future of Latinx (Hispanics) in America, the kind of leadership needed, and any role you hope to play in providing such leadership. How will this benefit your community? What can USHLI do to help you achieve your goals?
- Optional Essay – What else would you like to share with us that are relevant to your application being selected for this scholarship?
Winner of this program will receive the amount of $1,000 for a 4-year institution or $500 for a 2-year institution (for undergraduate students).
Application Deadline: November 30, 2019