DPS is providing a tremendous chance to join their scholarship program. The award is organized for full-time students who are currently attending an accredited college for an undergraduate or graduate program within the United States.
The grant is introduced with the purpose of inspiring students while undertaking their studies. The program will act as a valuable helping hand for students to accomplish their dreams and goals.
DPS Accounting works as a team of certified and licensed individuals in Australia. Their accountants are always up to date on current financial trends and laws. Its mission is to provide personalized quality service and also a goal to be The Accountancy Practice of choice.
Who May Eligible?
To eligible for this program, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Must be accepted by or currently attending an accredited college for a full-time undergraduate or graduate program in the United States.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (or the equivalent).
How to Apply
All applicants should submit their information in a Word format only and sent it to email@example.com
- Must provide a short essay on “How to Start a Tax Accounting and CPA Firm”.
- PDFs or Link to Google Docs will not be accepted.
- Plagiarism is an automatic disqualifier.
The deserving winner will attain an award amount of $1,000 through this scholarship program.
The applicants must take the initiative to apply by 15th March 2020.