Do you want to discuss with people about the water scarcity occurring nowadays? Then, have a chance to provide some possible solutions for the hazards in the form of essay. The Domnick Cunningham & Whalen is organizing a wonderful Water Safety Scholarship program.
The award is inviting students who are pursuing studies at an accredited community college, junior college within the United States. The purpose of introducing this grant is to promote safe water practices all over the globe.
Domnick Cunningham & Whalen holds its name for a personal injury law firm located in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. Their lawyers maintain a national reputation for the reason of resolving complex cases and a deep commitment to serving our local community.
Who May Eligible?
To be considered eligible for The Domnick Cunningham & Whalen Water Safety Scholarship, students must be following the given criteria:
- Must be currently pursuing studies at an accredited junior college, community college, undergraduate or graduate school located in the United States.
- Must hold GEDs and high school graduates whose college programs are set to commence before the scholarship deadline.
- Must have a good standing from their current educational institution and also provide a proof
- Must have no less than a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can submit their complete application to email@example.com with the subject line, including Applicant’s Name and Water Safety Scholarship.
- Must submit an updated resume with proper contact information and a statement that indicates current student status and educational program level
- An original essay of approximately 750-1,000 words targeting water safety needs in your community and how safe water practices will help the situation. Provide possible solutions to the hazard and explain how this plan will help save lives in the water
- Recent academic unofficial transcripts of freshman-level applicants are permitted to send unofficial documents from the most recent institution attended together and also any relevant material from current institution
The eligible and deserving candidate will be handed over with an award amount of $1,000.
All applicants may apply to get considered for the scholarships by October 31, 2020.