The Dominguez Firm is honored to announce that it will be awarding recent high school graduates or college/trade school students interested in continuing their education with an accredited university, its new Collegiate Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The collegiate award worth $5,000 will be given to a deserving student looking to make a difference in his or her community and beyond. The award money can be utilized towards the college tuition fee of the accredited university or college of their choice. A student who identifies as a US citizen or a permanent resident will only be able to win this scholarship under the condition that he or she must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher and show involvement in community activities.
The Dominguez Firm, LLP stands for excellence in legal services. The Dominguez Firm is one of the most successful and recognized personal injury law firms in Greater Los Angeles and beyond. The firm also helps victims of sexual harassment, wrongful termination, unpaid wages, and employer wrongdoing in addition to handling cases of accidents including auto accidents, falls, on-the-job accidents, and many others. Staffed with stellar trial lawyers and excels in serious injury and wrongful death cases, the firm has a hard-fought and well-earned success record of over 100 injury cases with a million or multi-million-dollar result.
|Organization||The Dominguez Firm|
|Education Level||High-school senior or college/trade school student|
|Number of Awards||NA|
|Contest Deadline||31st July 2022|
Who is Eligible?
- The student must be a US citizen or a permanent resident.
- The student must be a senior in high school or a first or second-year college/trade school student.
- Students must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Students must demonstrate involvement in community activities.
- Candidates should follow us on social media to stay updated regarding the winner.
How to Apply?
- The students are first required to put together the following documents:
- An essay between 500-700 words and/or a 1-2 minute video describing themselves and their aspirations of going to college.
- An unofficial copy of their high school and/or college transcripts.
- The students must also gather documents like motivation letters, personal statements, statements of purpose, letters of recommendation, etc as per the requirements of their respective university or college.
- The students must apply for the scholarship by completing the application form available at the end of this page.
The Dominguez Firm will award the awardees of the Collegiate Scholarship Award a scholarship award worth $5,000. The winning students can utilize this prize money to contribute towards the college tuition fee of the program undertaken by them at any accredited American university or college of their choice.
All interested individuals must submit their scholarship applications on or before the application deadline, i.e. 31st July 2022. To ensure a smooth submission and application process, the applicants must meet all the requirements and prepare documents accordingly.