Get a chance to showcase your creativity through this super easy scholarship for the Visual & Creative Arts. The program is being organized by the Dolphin Galleries to appreciate the student’s innovative work
The students attending or planning to enrol in an accredited United States college or university will be able to grab the awards. The applicants also need to be currently engaged in any arts-related major or minor.
Dolphin Galleries offers collectors the finest wall art, sculpture and designer jewellery from around the world. The fine jewellery designs include Hawaiian inspired gold petroglyphs, glass waves set in gold, diamond rings in settings that spin, and other unique creations.
Who May Eligible?
To eligible for the Dolphin Galleries Scholarship, the applicants must follow the given criteria:
- Must be attending or planning to enrol in an accredited United States college or university during the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Must be in good academic standing.
- Must be planning or currently pursuing an arts-related major or minor.
How to Apply
Eligible applicants are asked to submit their works electronically via email to email@example.com.
- Must put together a selection of your best five works with a 100-word description of each, that relate to the expression of culture in the modern age.
- Your name, address, and phone number
- If you are under 18, the contact information for your parents
- The name of the school you are attending or planning to attend
- Your current or intended course of study
The winner of the Dolphin Galleries Scholarship will get to receive an award amount of $1,000. The grant will be useful to cover any educational expenses.
The applicants must submit their supplemental documentation by July 20th, 2020, at 9 a.m. PDT.