DoctorofNursingPracticeDNP.org is inviting applicants to join its Pursuit of Excellence in Nursing Scholarship. The students in a Doctor of Nursing program with CCNE or ACEN accreditation are eligible.
The award is meant to support and motive the nursing students in their further career and higher education. The recipient of the grant will be rewarded with an enormous amount to accomplish his/her studies.
DoctorofNursingPracticeDNP.org is a small, private organization with no outside affiliations or funding. It is an independent group of education web publishers offering DoctorofNursingPracticeDNP.org as a completely objective and unbiased resource.
Who May Eligible?
The interested students may review the eligibility requirements to qualify the program:
- Must be recently accepted or currently enrolled student in a Doctor of Nursing (DNP) program with CCNE or ACEN accreditation
- All current DNP students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 in their doctoral program,
- All recently accepted students beginning their DNP program must provide proof of being accepted into a qualifying program and provide evidence of having a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 in their undergraduate or graduate studies, depending on the highest degree earned.
How to Apply
The eligible applicants can submit their information with the asked materials through an online application form provided on the bottom of the main page.
- An essay addressing the topic described on the main page(2,500 words or less)
- Proof of enrollment or acceptance in a qualifying DNP program (letter of acceptance or another valid document with university letterhead)
- Evidence of meeting minimum GPA requirements (transcript summary or another valid document with university letterhead)
The DoctorofNursingPracticeDNP.org will be rewarding an award amount of worth $1,000. The recipient may use the grant for any educational purpose.
The application deadline is December 1, 2021.