The DO School in partnership with BVG, Berlin’s public transport authority is now accepting applications for the City of Goods Challenge. The competition is open for the Individuals residing in Europe over the age of 18 who have demonstrated a pioneering, creative spirit in fields such as – but not limited to – logistics, mobility, urban planning, engineering, shared economy, design, and technology.
The applicants have the opportunity to develop concrete products and services that will have a real-world impact. Selected participants will receive a full scholarship covering tuition as well as travel cost to and from Berlin and local accommodation for the program duration.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Individuals residing in Europe over the age of 18.
- Who has demonstrated a pioneering, creative spirit in fields such as – but not limited to – logistics, mobility, urban planning, engineering, shared economy, design, and
- All backgrounds and nationalities are welcome! However, for this program, they can only accept applications from people already based in Europe.
- If you are a non-EU national, you will need to have a valid visa/residence permit for the duration of the program.
- If you are an EU national based outside of Europe we will not be able to consider you.
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
To win the competition you need to do register and complete the information through the given link:
The application form consists of:
- A 60-second introduction video
- Four questions with regard to your motivation, experience, and expectations
- A link/document to support your application
Selected participants will receive a full scholarship covering tuition, travel cost to and from Berlin and local accommodations for the program duration.
Applications are welcome until September 28, 2018.
If you have any questions about the application and selection process, get in touch with Catia Dawood: email@example.com