DLE Lawyers want to support the physicians, chiropractors, nurses and other medical professionals of tomorrow; therefore, they are offering the DLE Lawyers Video Scholarship for Aspiring Medical Professionals.
The award is eligible for those students who are pursuing a medical-related degree at an accredited college/university in the United States.
DLE Lawyers are a group of Miami Personal Injury Attorneys. It specializes in handling motor vehicle accidents, slips and fall, and wrongful death cases.
Who May Eligible
To apply for our scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be a citizen of the United States.
- Students must be able to demonstrate full-time enrollment at an accredited college or university in pursuit of a degree related to the medical field.
- Candidates must maintain a minimum GPA score of 3.0 through the time that you are applying.
How to Apply
- All the students need to E-mail a 5-10 minute video explaining the most common type of car accident injuries to email@example.comStudents need to include at least three different kinds of damages and how they are caused from car accidents in specific.
- Applicants need to write the video title “DLE Lawyers Car Accident Injures 2020” and then your first and last name + school”.
This $1,000 scholarship will be awarded annually to the winner.
Application Deadline: January 1, 2020.