Entries are open for the Design Your Smartest Kitchen Sweepstakes arranged by the DIY Network. The contest applies to the legal residents of the United States and D.C who are of age 21 years and above.
Scripps Networks, LLC comes under Cable Television. It was founded in 1992 and located in New York. It has current estimates revenue of $1 to 2.5 million.
Who May Eligible?
To participate, the entrants need to follow the below eligibility criteria:
- Must be legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C.
- Must be 21 years of age or older as of the Promotion start date
- Employees and members of their households and also immediate families of the Promotion Entities and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their advertising and promotion agencies and all local sponsors are ineligible.
How to Apply
Applicants can submit their entries electronically via visiting the DIY Network website www.diynetwork.com/smartestkitchen and completing the entry form with fulfilling all the online instructions.
- Incorrect and incomplete entries are void.
- There is a limit of one entry per valid email address, per eligible person, per day.
The Grand Prize Winner will receive a $5,000 Cabinet to go gift card of approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize: $5,000.
The deadline to enter the contest is 5:00 p.m. ET on June 12, 2020.