Diversity Career Group is delighted to sponsor the Diversity Career Group Scholarship for US students at the University of Massachusetts Amherst.
The award is open to the freshman, sophomore, junior, senior students who are studying or want to admit in the college/university of the United States.
Diversity Career Group is an organization. It specialized in Sales, Retail & Professional Career Fairs and Job Fairs. It brings together the most active competitors among leading groups in a one-day Career Fairs and Job Fairs focused on sit-down first-round interviews.
Who May Eligible
- The scholarship is open to students attending an accredited 2- or 4-year college in the United States.
- Students must have a GPA greater than or equal to 3.0.
How to Apply
- Applicants need to write an essay of 750-1500 words on the following subject
- What are the Most Effective Methods to Market Yourself to Employers & How Can Employers Better Appeal to Prospective Candidates?
- The essay must be written in the English language.
- The essay must be submitted as a Microsoft Word or PDF document.
- To apply, candidates need to send all application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
The winner will receive the award amount of $1500.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2019.