The Vitality Medical Company is accepting the application for “Disability Scholarship program” from the accredited colleges and universities students of the United States.
This study program is designed to encourage and support outstanding students who work hard and want to make a significant impact on their school and community.
Vitality Medical is a medical company that was founded in January 2000. The purpose of this company is to provide quality medical supplies to improve the lives of their customers.
Who May Eligible
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The participant must enrol at an accredited high school, college, or university in the U.S.
- The student must enrol at the undergraduate level or your final year of high school.
- To apply for this award applicant must sixteen (16) years or older.
- Candidates must carry a status of “good standing”
- All the participants must maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 (or equivalent).
How to Apply
- To get this annual scholarship candidate must submit a visual poem, in a style of your choosing, on the theme of “how using disability aids has added vitality to your life”.
- Students must limit their ‘visual poem’ to an 8.5 in x 11 pages. It can be abstract or representational.
- Applicants must include a personal statement that helps us understand who you are and how your poem relates to adding vitality to your life through disability aids.
- The poem and personal statement (combined) should be between 500 and 1,000 words, but feel free to write a little more or less.
Benefits: The Vitality Medical disability scholarship fund will bestow $500 to each winner.
Application Deadline: Varies.