If you want to make people aware of safe driving, then join the Don’t Text and Drive Scholarship and get a chance to put your thoughts in the form of essay. The program is organizing by Digital Responsibility.
The motive of introducing this program for youth is to know the Pros and cons of technology. The scholar with the most effective essay will receive a valuable award.
Digital Responsibility is located in Santa Clara, and it was imagined and started by a group of Silicon Valley tech employees. They wanted to share the personal and public consequences of technology with young generation people.
Who May Eligible?
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Must be a high school freshman, sophomore, junior or senior
- Current or entering college or graduate school students of any level may also apply
- Homeschooled students are also eligible
- Must be a U.S citizen or legal resident.
How to Apply
The application process requires filling a scholarship form given on the same page of Scholarship.
- The application must include 140 characters message about texting while driving.
- The top ten finalists will be asked to write an essay of 500-1000 words about texting while driving.
The deserving student will receive an award amount of $1000.
The application deadline is September 30, 2022, for this particular Scholarship.