Are you graduating senior from MCHS? Here is an excellent opportunity for you. Madison Consolidated High School is excited to provide the Diana Risk Peer Counseling Scholarship to the student who was an active member in the Peer Counseling program at MJHS for at least one full academic year. The organization is taking the initiative to help students who need financial assistance and are interested in related fields.
Their mission is to create a role model for the students to encourage each student for education. They are aiming to provide better educational opportunities for all graduating students. The organization is trying to help the students who can make the change and have leadership quality and interest in education.
Madison Consolidated High School is a most valued organization that provides outstanding academics programs to all its students at affordable rates dedicated to success. They provide scholarships of 1,000 dollars to students who have good performance and leadership qualities in them. Through this scholarship, the organization is trying to create a role model in front of every student and encourage them.
Please go through the table given below for more information about the scholarships:
|Organization||Madison Consolidated High School|
|Educational Level||Graduating senior|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
|Application Deadline||April 26, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Please go through the eligibility criteria for the scholarship:
- Applicant must be a graduating senior of MCHS
- Applicant must be an active member of the peer counselling program at MUHS for a minimum of one full academic year
- Students must have continued to be role models throughout his/her high school career.
How to Apply
Students must fill the complete application and submit it along with all the required documents attached to it before the due date directly to the MCHS Main Office. Late submissions will not be accepted to award scholarships. Students are requested to send only valid information to be considered.
Students are requested to submit the below-mentioned documents:
- Students must submit the filled application form.
- Fellows must submit the list of the academic and extracurricular activities they are involved in.
- Applicants must submit the essay on What was their most Valuable takeaway from the MJHS Peer counselling Program? How did they take skills learned as peer counsellors and apply them at the high school level?
- What was your contribution to Camp win-win after leaving junior high?
The awarded scholarship should only be utilized to pay the educational expenses of the students. The scholarship should only be utilized to pay the tuition fees, fees, book expenses, and other related expenses. The application procedure for this scholarship is simple. A $1,000 scholarship will be awarded to the selected students.
The applicant is requested to apply before the deadline of April 26, 2021.