Music is unrivaled in its ability to bring people together! In the latest version of their Innovation Challenge, The DO School and Telekom Electronic Beats are inviting participants from around the world to find new ways of using technology to improve the quality of these connections.
The Smart Connection Challenge is a full-time Innovation Program and in there, participants will get the opportunity to create music and lifestyle experiences that address the needs and aspirations of millennial.
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidate must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be over 18 age (18-35 year)
- Applicants should have demonstrated a pioneering, creative spirit in fields such as – but not limited to – music, design, social entrepreneurship, technology, activism, journalism, education and/or the arts.
- Language requirement: Your level of English must be good enough to follow the program.
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
To participate, the applicants must register to create your applicant account through the given link: https://apply.thedoschool.org/en_PT/courses/course/283-deutsche-telekom-smart-connection-challenge
- Nominal duration: 4 weeks challenge-based program
What will you learn?
- You will join a global community of purposeful DOers and get the opportunity to learn and put into practice the DO School Method, an award-winning, tested innovation approach that equips you to put your ideas into action, both quickly and effectively.
- You will be exposed to a network of international experts and make lifelong connections with like-minded peers who share your passion.
- Furthermore, the challenge provides the opportunity to take a real-life innovation from the idea phase into the implementation phase – selected products will be piloted in Europe, where Telekom Electronic Beats already has an expansive market presence.
- Selected participants will receive a full scholarship covering tuition as well as travel cost to and from Berlin and local accommodation for the program duration.
- The program might offer support in covering meals and local transport in extraordinary circumstances for successful applicants who would otherwise not be able to join the program.
The Deutsche Telekom Smart Connection Challenge will be closed on April 15, 2018, 23:59 Europe/Berlin time.
If you have any questions, contact admissions-at-thedoschool.org.