Sock It to Me, a fun, clever, design-focused sock brand, invites applications for Design-A-Sock Contest. This contest is open to entrants of all ages, but if an entrant is under age 13, a parent, teacher, or legal guardian must enter the design for the child.
The Design-A-Sock contest — held annually, is your chance to inspire others with your creativity, see your design become a real sock, and win up to $2,000at at the same time.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Any person, anywhere in the world can enter.
- If you are under 13, a parent or legal guardian must submit your entry.
- This contest is international and open to all ages.
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
There are three (3) ways to enter: online or by mail, or by hand:
- Online Method: To enter online during the entry period, go through the link: https://contest.sockittome.com/#enter
- Mail-in or Hand Delivery Method: In the alternative, you may enter the Contest by emailing your design entry or delivering it by hand (using the same entry template for socks) along with your name, address, telephone number and email address (if you have one) to: Sock It to Me “International Design a Sock Contest,” 9592 SE Main St, Milwaukie, or 97222.
- There are three (3) ways to enter: online or by mail, or by hand. No other method of entry will be accepted.
- Upload JPG, PNG, PDF formats
- Entries for children under age 13 must be submitted by a parent, teacher, or legal guardian.
- The design submitted must be the entrant’s original creation and shall not be copied or duplicated from previously published art.
- The design must fill the template knee/crew sock provided or available online.
- They prefer 6 colors per design because if a sock with more than 6 colors makes it through the voting process to win, they will need to adjust the design for production.
- Employees of Sock It to Me, their subsidiaries, affiliates, prize suppliers, and advertising and promotional agencies of Sock It to Me, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their spouses) and individuals living in the same household as such employees are ineligible.
- One First Place Winner will receive two thousand dollars ($2000) cash, plus fifteen (15) pairs of socks, plus Sock It to Me will produce the winning design.
- One Second Place Winner will receive five hundred dollars ($500) cash, plus ten (10) pairs of socks.
- One Third Place Winner will receive two hundred fifty dollars ($250) cash, plus five (5) pairs of socks.
All entries must be completed and received by Sock It to Me by September 30, 2018, at 5:00 p.m.