Neal Davis Law Firm, PLLC Personal Injury Attorneys is pleased to announce Davis Personal Injury Scholarship Essay Contest. The contest is open to U.S. residents or residents alien who are registered at a U.S. college or university.
To enter this scholarship essay contest, write an essay (between 300-500 words) about the following topic: Tell us the best advice you’ve received about driving safely and avoiding car accidents.
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Be registered at a U.S. college or university
- U.S. resident or resident alien
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
To apply, the applicants must download the application form and submit with the required documents to email@example.com.
- To enter our scholarship essay competition, answer the following question in 300-500 words: “Tell us the best advice you’ve received about driving safely and avoiding car accidents.”
- Essays must be unique (not submitted elsewhere) and written by the scholarship application signature.
- Only one submission per student will be considered.
The scholarship amount is $1,000.
All applications must be submitted by September 14, 2018.
If you have any questions, contact at firstname.lastname@example.org