Davidson Institute is delighted to announce its annual Davidson Fellows Scholarship. The scholarship program is open to extraordinary young people who 18 years and under of age and have completed a significant piece of work.
The program offers $50,000, $25,000 and $10,000 to the winning candidates who will be named as Davidson Fellows. Fellows will be honored in Washington, D.C. with Congressional meetings and a special reception.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible:
To be eligible for consideration as a Davidson Fellow, applicants must:
- Be 18 or younger
- Be a U.S. citizen residing in the United States, or a Permanent Resident of the United States residing in the United States, or be stationed overseas due to active U. S. military duty.
- There is no minimum age for eligibility.
- The Davidson Institute is looking for students whose projects are at, or close to, the college graduate level with a depth of knowledge in their particular area of study.
- This scholarship is not geared toward students at the novice level.
- Be able to demonstrate that the work is his or her – own creation.
- Have completed a significant piece of work in one of the submission categories.
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: http://www.davidsongifted.org/Fellows-Scholarship/How-to-Apply
- Application categories are Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Literature, Music, Philosophy and Outside the Box.
- Submissions must be the work of an individual.
- The Davidson Fellows Scholarship will award $50,000, $25,000 and $10,000 scholarship
- Davidson Fellows are honored every year in Washington, D.C. with Congressional meetings and a special reception.
- Davidson Fellows must be available to attend, with one parent or guardian, the awards reception and other recognition events to be held in September in Washington, D.C. (Travel expenses and lodging will be provided by the Institute.)
- Davidson Fellows named as one of “The 10 Biggest Scholarships in the World” by TheBestColleges.org and one of “7 Prestigious Undergrad Scholarships” in U.S. News & World Report.
The application deadline is February 9, 2022, 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time. All applicants are notified on or before July 15 each year.
If you have any questions, email at DavidsonFellows@DavidsonGifted.org.