Darrigo & Diaz is pleased to announce its Annual scholarship conducted for the emergency responders and their families. The students who are enrolled or accepted to at an accredited school are welcomed to apply.
The award is just a small way of honouring the outstanding unsung heroes and their families. The program would have ample funds to cover all higher education-related costs, such as tuition, books, and much more.
Darrigo & Diaz is a personal injury law firm serving clients throughout the Tampa Bay area since 1999. It is an esteemed member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum and also provides tough criminal defence for individuals accused of committing crimes in Florida.
Who May Eligible?
The candidates must include the given requirements to be eligible:
- Must be students who are currently working as an emergency responder or have worked as an emergency responder and their immediate families.
- The applicant must be a student at an accredited school or be accepted to begin school at an accredited school within six months of application.
How to Apply
Applicants are asked to fill an online application form which can be found on the side of the same main page of the scholarship.
- Must submit a 500- to 1,000-word essay on one of the following topics:
- As an emergency responder, how would this scholarship help you further your efforts to achieve your goals?
- In what ways has been the family member of an emergency responder shaped your dreams or goals in life?
- Must upload your unofficial transcript in PDF format (one file only).
- Must upload the essay in PDF format.
The Darrigo & Diaz helps deserving scholars with a scholarship of amount $1000 for their education. The recipient is advised to utilize the grant for his/her studies purpose.
The application deadline is November 30th for each year for the Spring Semester.