Are you looking forward to completing your bachelor’s degree but need some financial assistance? Then here is the perfect opportunity for you. Daniel’s Funds is happily expecting applications for its Daniels Scholarship Program. This Scholarship Program provides the opportunity for highly motivated students to earn a bachelor’s degree to build a successful career and a rewarding life. Daniels Scholars demonstrate exceptional character, leadership, and a commitment to serving their communities. Candidate should be a high school senior graduating from a Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, or Wyoming school.
The goal of this scholarship is to make higher education accessible for everyone by paying them some funds. The program is designed to support the fantastic students who are keen on developing others and society. This scholarship’s primary purpose is to support the students in completing their higher education who are financially unstable. This scholarship motivates philanthropic students and encourages them to do better and benefit society with their education.
The Daniels Fund, established by cable television pioneer Bill Daniels, is a private charitable foundation dedicated to making life better for the people of Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, and Wyoming through its grants program, scholarship program, and ethics initiative. The Daniels Fund Grants Program focuses on supporting highly effective nonprofit organizations that achieve significant results within our four-state region and select programs with national impact. Each year, approximately 70% of the community investments are made through the Daniels Fund Grants Program.
To know more about the scholarship refer to the table mentioned below:
|Educational Level||High school senior students|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Application Deadline||November 15, 2020|
Who May Be Eligible?
If you are interested in this program, then take a look at the requirements mentioned below:
- Candidate should be e a high school senior graduating from a Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, or Wyoming school.
- Applicants must be a resident of Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, or Wyoming.
- Fellows should be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
- Students should earn a minimum Grade Point Average of 3.0 in high school (on an unweighted 4.0 scale), AND earn a minimum SAT Math score of 490 and a minimum Evidence-Based Reading & Writing score of 490, or a minimum ACT score of 18 in each category (writing score not required). Super scoring is not accepted.
- Fellows should demonstrate financial needs according to the program’s rules.
How to Apply
Eligible students should begin with the application process. Applications and recommendations must be submitted online through the application website. Fellows should provide all the necessary materials that verify their education. After selecting the candidates, the firm will invite you for an interview. Interviews are conducted online in February and early March by local community leaders. Candidates should complete the application with all the necessary details and materials with care; no late or incomplete applications will be accepted.
- All materials like test scores, FAFSA, and more to verify your eligibility should be submitted through the application form.
The benefits of the scholarship are written below:
- Tuition and fees
- Room and board
- Books and supplies
- Miscellaneous educational expenses
- The Daniels Scholarship Program provides a four-year college scholarship unique to each student and varies depending on their Expected Family Contribution (EFC) and their choice of school. After applying their EFC, other scholarships, and financial aid, the scholarship pays up to $25,000 per year toward the student’s unmet need. Daniels Scholars may attend any accredited college or university in the United States.
Applications and recommendations must be submitted online through the Daniels Fund’s application website between October 1 and November 15, 2020, at 4:00 PM MST. Late applications will be void.