Have you suffered from cancer or and defeated it or affected by it? Here is the scholarship to appreciate your strong will. The Dallas Car Accident Lawyers are proudly announcing their Dallas Car Accident Lawyers Cancer Awareness Scholarship. The students who are accepted or currently enrolled in any undergraduate or graduate program in an accredited university or college in the United States are encouraged to apply.
The grant is initiated to motivate and appreciate the experience of the applicant who suffered or whose loved one suffered from cancer. The firm understands it as a very challenging thing ever and requires extreme will power. The grant will help the student to pay their educational expenses. It encourages the deserving candidate to do better in their lives and overcome the trauma.
Dallas Car Accident lawyers proudly serve the accident victims throughout the Dallas and Fort Worth Metroplex. The firm believes and understands the scars an accident can leave on a victim’s mind. They believe that each accident victim deserves a knowledgeable attorney. They are unbeaten in providing justice and compensation to uncountable victims of the car accident with their experience and expertise.
Table of Contents
Who May Be Eligible?
The scholarship program asks for some eligibility requirements. The mandatory requirements for this grant are given below:
- The candidates loved one, or candidate should be diagnosed with the cancer of any type.
- The students should be accepted or enrolled in any undergraduate or graduate program in the an accredited university of the United States can apply.
- The applicant should have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship program through an online application form. All the details in the form should be filled correctly. The required document of the task and another supporting document should be submitted in the application in pdf format.
- Candidates should submit an essay of 500 to 1000 words on any of the topics:
- ” How has living with you or loved ones cancer diagnosis affected your plans in life, especially with pursuing higher education.” or
- “What’s one thing you think would make the most significant difference in how our society treats cancer? or
- ” What obstacle do people with cancer face that you would like the general people to know about.”
- A paragraph about how this scholarship would benefit the candidate should be written.
- An official high school or college transcript.
- All the other details like name, email, address, phone number, college details should be submitted accordingly in the form.
This scholarship helps the cancer defeaters to heal with the emotional and financial stress they are going through. The winner will be awarded the fund of $1000 to motivate them to achieve higher and do better in their educational career.
The last date to apply for the scholarship is December 15th, 2020.