Are you the one dreaming of completing your masters in Germany? If yes, then here is the brilliant opportunity you should not lose. It’s time to achieve your dream with this program. This program will reduce all your expenses and other related pressures. DAAS USA is proudly announcing its authentic Study Scholarship. Highly qualified final year undergraduate students or those who have received an undergraduate degree of all disciplines may apply for the DAAD study scholarship. Apply for this program to complete a master’s degree program at a German University or study at a German university as a part of a postgraduate or Master’s degree program completed in the home country.
This program is designed to support the students who are dreaming of completing their education in Germany. The firm aims to help the students achieve their dreams and make it easy for them by providing them with financial assistance and complete guidance. This scholarship opens the ways of students towards success and happiness. The process is kept simple to make the program accessible for all those whose goals are the same. The scholarship is divided into different majors.
DAAD is the world’s largest funding organization for the international exchange of students and researchers. Since it was founded in 1925, more than 1.9 million scholars in Germany and abroad have received DAAD funding. It is a registered association, and its members are German institutions of higher education and student bodies. Its activities go far beyond simply awarding grants and scholarships.
Take a look at the information about the scholarship in the table below:
|Educational Level||BS/BA degree students|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Nationality||The United States and Canada citizens|
|Application Deadline||November 4|
|Requirement||Application, Transcript, Resume|
Who May Be Eligible?
Take a look at requirements set by the organization to ensure about your eligibility:
- Students in their last year of undergraduate studies at an accredited US or Canadian university are eligible.
- US or Canadian citizens or permanent residents are welcome to apply.
- Foreign nationals who live in the USA or Canada by the time of the application deadline are eligible if your last degree was obtained in the US/Canada, or you will have received a degree in the US/Canada before your scholarship starts. All other foreign nationals may need to apply via a different DAAD office.
- Recent BA/BS or MA/MS graduates who completed their last degree no longer than six years ago are eligible.
- US/Canadian students in the first year of a Master’s degree program in Germany may apply to fund their second year.
- Applicants may not have been living in Germany for more than 15 consecutive months by the time of application deadline.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for the program through a DAAD portal. Fellows are required to consult the DAAD Regional Office in New York. Candidates can call or send an email first to make an appointment for an in-person consultation on 871 United Nations Plaza New York, NY 10017. Phone: +1212-758-3223 or Email: email@example.com. Candidates download the checklist, and other related pdfs. Applicants should submit the online application form on the official portal. You need your credentials to log in, and if you do not have one, you can register first.
- Resume, Study proposal, Letter of admission study in Germany, details of master’s program are required.
- Transcripts of All university studies are needed along with DAAD language form.
The following are the funding available of the program for a postgraduate or Master’s degree completed in Germany: between 10 and 24 months depending on the length of the chosen study program.
Applicants who will be starting a two-year Master’s program in Germany (24 months: October 1, 2021 – September 30, 2023) will get funding for this period.
Applicants who are already in Germany in the first year of a Master’s program at the time of their application may apply for a scholarship for the second year of study (12 months: October 1, 2021- September 30, 2022); an extension is not possible and funding will be available for this phase.
Applicants who are applying only for the first year of a Master’s program or those who will be starting a one-year Masters program in Germany (10 months: October 1, 2021- July 31, 2022); an extension is not possible.
The last date to apply for the program is November 4.