Single Parents have an opportunity to apply for the fantastic scholarship introduced by the Custody X Change. The program is open for single parents from around the world who have primary physical custody of one or more minor children.
The aim of conducting the award is to help and motivate those hard-working single parents who handle the families on their own. The recipients will be rewarded funds for their various expenses needed to accomplish their dreams.
Custody X Change is known as a family law platform which is designed to help legal professionals and parents manage client scheduling and parenting plans. It allows parents to spend adequate time with their children and reduce conflict by better communication.
Who May Eligible?
To eligible for the scholarship, the single parents must find themselves eligible according to the below criteria:
- Must have primary physical custody of one or more minor children
- Must be enrolled full-time as an undergraduate at an accredited college or university
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher or be a first-semester student
- If you’re outside the US, you should have the equivalent of 3.0 GPA or higher on your university’s grading scale.
How to Apply
Eligible parents who find the program helpful can provide their details with the essay via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get consideration for the award.
- Must submit a 400 to 500-word essay, “How will you use your education to improve your family?”
- Must submit your unofficial college transcript (or your admissions letter, if you’re in your first semester)
The Custody X Change Single Parent Scholarships includes the below awards:
- $1000 for Spring Term
- $500 for Summer Term
- $1000 for Fall Term
The scholarship program consists of the below deadline every year:
- 31st December for Spring
- 30th April for Summer
- 31st August for Fall