Culver Academies is offering scholarships to young and bright high school students for their high school education. The scholarships are designed to cater to both male and female students who show academic excellence and a desire to work towards the upliftment of the community. Culver encourages its students to change the world they want to see by themselves and keeping this motto in mind; the scholarships are a way to help students make the change happen.
The scholarships are awarded on the result of intellectual growth as well as character and leadership development. Students should not be devoid of opportunities to pursue their goals and dreams, and the scholarships at Culver are a means for them to flourish. Recognizing talents and excellence through a holistic overview of the student’s past and present endeavours, the scholarships are awarded without any bias to deserving students.
Culver Academies purpose is steadfast, to provide their students with the best whole-person education in the country. Leadership & Character, Learning to Learn, Global Citizenship and Timeless Values are the ideals and principles that Culver Academies believe in. A waterfront campus, Culver Academies is built on the north shore of Lake Maxinkuckee in North Central Indiana and is spread over 1700 acres.
Table of Contents
Quick information about the Culver Scholarships is given below:
|Educational Level||High School|
|Number of Awards||4|
|Nationality||Domestic and International|
|Country||United States of America|
|Application Deadline||January 15, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible?
- Incoming 9th and 10th students
- The scholarships are mostly domestic with one international scholarship, and one scholarship offered based on dual citizenship, one being the U.S.
How to Apply
Students who are interested in applying can do so by registering themselves in the university portal. No separate application is required other than the application of admission.
The scholarships have various benefits, as follows:
- The Batten Scholarship Program: Educational fund of over $200,000 with full tuition coverage
- The Roberts Leadership Scholarship Program: Educational fund of over $200,000 with full tuition coverage
- The Duchossois Family Scholarship Program: Educational fund of over $200,000 with full tuition coverage
- The Huffington Scholarship Program: Educational fund of over $200,000 with full tuition coverage
The last date for submission of applications is on January 15, 2021. Students are requested to review your applications and then submit on or before the deadline.