Creighton University is very happy to invite you to its new and very exciting funding programs currently available for the academic year 2020-2021. The university is come up with these wonderful opportunities to honour excellence and help students accomplish their goals. There are two kinds of scholarships available at Creighton University, such as general merit scholarships and additional scholarship opportunities. The application procedure and deadline vary from scholarship to scholarship. To be selected for these funding programs, candidates need to apply for any approved undergraduate course at Creighton University.
Receiving these awards will encourage students to excel in the classroom and reward them for their extraordinary athletic and artistic talent so that they will be able to give back to their communities and improve their and their family’s life. These scholarships target to remove the financial barriers that may prevent students to gain extraordinary educational experience at Creighton University. These funding programs will also help this institution to attract the top talent from around the United States.
Creighton University is renowned for offering top-ranked education in the Jesuit tradition to students regardless of their background, culture and financial condition. This institution values faith, leadership and service. It helps its students to gain practical knowledge by offering them internships, research and clinical experience opportunities. The university houses nine schools and colleges that deliver top-ranked courses and degree programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels. At this institution, students can find programs in the arts and sciences, law, business and health sciences. Students are also provided opportunities for hands-on research, service-learning, study abroad, and other immersive learning experiences abound.
Please check out the given table to find quick information related to the scholarships:
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
Who May Be Eligible
Criteria of the university vary from one scholarship to another. However, below are some basic requirements that you must meet:
- Applicants must be admitted to Creighton as undergraduate students;
- Candidates should be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
How to Apply
Applications procedure varies from scholarship to scholarship. Some scholarships are admission-based and don’t require separate applications while other candidates will have to submit a separate form after taking admission in any eligible course. Prior to applying for any scholarship, it is mandatory to enrol at the university as students.
- Creighton Merit Scholarships – $10,000 annually
- Additional Scholarship Opportunities – Varies depending on the scholarship you are applying for:
- Ashton Welch History Fellows
- Robert Muchmore Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship
- Grace Keenan Scholarship for Excellence in the Arts
- Heider College of Business Scholarships
- Jesuit High School Recognition Awards
- Joella Cohen Scholarship
- Leo Vincent Jacks Scholarship in Classical Languages
- Markoe First Generation Scholarship
- National Merit Scholarship
- Native American Merit Scholarship
- ROTC Scholarship
- Union Pacific Diversity Scholars
Each scholarship has a different application deadline so please check out the program you are applying for to get detailed information on the deadline.