With the motive of supporting talented students of the United States, Maptive is implementing the funding program through Creative Mind Scholarship for the academic year 2020-21.
This scholarship is open to an undergraduate student who can elaborately take on data presentation in a well-constructed essay and represent their ideas in an infographic.
Maptive is a dedicated group of mapping specialists who want to give users a stable and painless mapping experience. It can transform your location data into a beautiful, customized Google map in just a few steps.
Who May Eligible
To apply for this scholarship, candidates must be:
- All participants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time undergraduate student at an accredited US college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic (U.S) students are eligible for apply.
- Participants must have an interest in creative industries, technology or business preferred but not required.
How to Apply
- To apply for this grant, applicants need to complete an online form.
- Participants need to write an 800 to 1,000-word essay answering the following questions:
- Why do you think it’s important to present data creatively?
- How do you think the creative data presentation will change in the future?
- In relation to your infographic, describe what you are displaying and why you chose that particular style of data presentation.
The successful candidates will receive the amount of $2,500.
Application Deadline: All applications must be submitted by January 5, 2020.