The Creative Biolabs is honouring students through its currently open scholarship program. The awards are conducted for a freshman, undergraduate, graduate, or PhD student majoring in Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry.
The company introduced the award to support and motivate scholars in their higher education. The recipient will be able to accomplish his/her educational dreams and goals without worrying about the funds.
Creative Biolabs, Inc. was founded in 2005 as a life-science company. It produces and supplies biotech products and services for early drug discovery and development, including various phage display libraries.
Who May Eligible?
To eligible for the Creative Biolabs scholarship, the students must be following the eligibility criteria:
- Must be enrolled as a freshman, undergraduate, graduate, or PhD student at an accredited college or university.
- Must be majoring in a science-related field such as Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, and Molecular Biology.
- Earn a cumulative average grade of a B (3.0 GPA).
How to Apply
Eligible applicants are asked to download and fill out the scholarship application form and email the following documents to email@example.com with the subject “2020 Creative Biolabs Scholarship Application-Full Name”.
- Copy of current transcript (official or unofficial).
- Recommendation letter either from a teacher, school counsellor, or community leader.
- A written essay of 800-1,000 words or a PowerPoint of 10-12 pages with detailed lecture notes, which should be totally original and grammatically right. The essay topic can be found on the main page.
The Creative Biolabs will be awarding $1,000 to an outstanding college student. The recipient is advised to use the fund for his/her studies purposes.
The application is considerable until September 15, 2020.