Are you a secondary [middle/high] school, trade school, college, or university, who is looking for a platform to demonstrate your hidden talent in creative writing, video, graphic design, or music? The Create Real Impact provides a platform to demonstrate the outstanding skills of the students in front of the community on topics related to driving to create an awareness in the community about the driving rules. The scholarship is flexible for the students enrolled in secondary [middle/high] school, trade school, college, or university where the student will be awarded the three prizes Highest Point Total: $1500, Second Highest Point Total: $1000, Third Highest Point Total: $500.
The mission of Create Real Impact is to create awareness about traffic rules and safety in the community. They are focusing on teaching the students about the driving rules from a young age to prevent the accident rate in society. The accident rate in young students is too high. To reduce the accident rate and help every individual follow the rules strictly, this program has been arranged. Their vision is to utilize the talent of young students for the betterment of the nation and society.
Impact Teen Drivers was founded in 2007 while educating young drivers and passengers in schools about bad decision-making behind the wheel. Teens across the United States all proposed the same thing, “let the US do the messaging.” Impact Teen Drivers created the Create Real Impact Contest to ask young people, ages 14-22, to show how they would talk about the number one killer of teens in America. Since then, the Create Real Impact each year arranges the contest to develop an awareness among the young brain.
Kindly go thoroughly through the table below for more information about the scholarships:
|Organization||Impact Teen Drivers|
|Educational Level||Secondary [middle/high] school, trade school, college, or university|
|Amount||Highest Point Total: $1500 Second Highest Point Total: $1000 Third Highest Point Total: $500|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
Who May Be Eligible
Kindly go through the checklist below for being eligible for the respected scholarship:
- The candidate must choose between of age group 14- 22years
- The student must be having great academic standing
- The student must be involved in community service and extracurricular activities
- The fellow must be having great skill in creative writing, video, graphic design, or music
- The applicant must be a resident of the US
- The student must be enrolled as full-time students in an accredited educational institution
How to Apply
The fellow should first register their account at the website and then provide the complete information in the application accompanied with the content material. The submission should be made before the deadline as the late or incomplete submission will not be considered for the scholarship.
Kindly ensure to apply before the deadline as the late submission will be rejected.
Students should provide few asked documents they are:
- The candidate should provide proof of residence
- The student should submit the complete application
- The fellow should demonstrate skill in creative writing, video, graphic design, or music where the skill must be:
- Original work
- Should not contain any inappropriate content
- Must be having a topic based on traffic rules.
- The content must be provided in the English language
- The Entries focused on drinking alcohol or using drugs and driving WILL NOT be accepted.
The awarded scholarship will reduce the burden of the expense of the students. The scholarship should only be brought to fulfill educational expenses like tuition fees, books expenses, and other related expenses. The application process for this scholarship is very easy. This scholarship will build confidence in the students.
They are currently accepting the application, so begin your process soon to be the one to receive this opportunity.