Apply for one of the CPF Scholarships open for the students in Planning profession and undergraduate or graduate degree program. The award is offered by the California Planning Foundation for the year 2020.
The grants are to assist a number of scholars in their higher education’s cost. The recipients of the program will be surely able to accomplish their studies, dreams as well as their goals without having any financial crisis.
California Planning Foundation is governed by a ten-member Board of Directors. It seeks to improve the Foundation’s endowment so that scholarships are awarded only from interest income, donations, workshops and fundraisers.
Who May Eligible?
To eligible, the students must be following the eligibility criteria:
- Must be planning students enrolled or seeking to enter at eligible professional planning degree programs in the state of California.
- Must be entering their final year of an eligible undergraduate or graduate degree program.
How to Apply
The eligible candidates can provide their application with the required documents through an online application form to get considered.
- Unofficial transcripts
- Two recommendation letters (one from a faculty member; one from a professional reference), and responses to two essay questions. Please note that members of the CPF Board are not able to provide recommendation letters.
The CPF Scholarship’s winners will receive the below-mentioned prizes:
- First Place, Outstanding Student Scholarship: $5,000, plus APA California conference registration.
- Runners-up (3), Outstanding Student Scholarship: $3,000 each, plus APA California conference registration.
- Diversity in Planning Scholarship: $3,000, plus APA California conference registration.
The students must take the initiative to apply for the scholarships by May 31, 2020.