At Best Counseling Degrees, They believe that no promising new counselors should be turned away only due to financial circumstances. That way, they are offering the Counseling Scholarship to help lower tuition prices for outstanding undergraduate and graduate students who are seeking to enter this extraordinary profession.
The goal of the program is to assist aspiring counselors to lower their out-of-pocket educational costs of attending a first-rate accredited counseling degree program. The award is awarding the one-time scholarship twice a year to recognize and support counseling students with a passion for improving others’ well-being.
Best Counseling Degrees is the Internet premier online resource guide for exploring and choosing from the nation’s top accredited counseling degree programs. The Best Counseling Degrees will be awarding the one-time scholarship twice a year to recognize and support counseling students with a passion for improving others’ well-being.
Who May Be Eligible?
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- All the applicants must be undergraduate or graduate students currently enrolled at an accredited higher learning institution.
- All the participants have U.S. citizenship as verified by a passport, birth certificate, or other approved methods here.
- All students must be pursuing a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree in counseling.
- All aspirants must maintain a minimum GPA of at least 3.00
- Exhibit a commitment to the counseling profession through leadership in the school or community and participation in research related to counseling.
How to Apply
The applicant must print out the scholarship form and complete all sections of it before returning a copy of it via email email@example.com with the rest of the application requirements. Official transcripts sent by a school official to scholarship-at-best counseling degrees.
- One cover letter
- Personal essay one 500-1,000-word personal essay describing your career aspirations as a counselor, why you chose the counseling field, or how you hope to make an impact on the lives of others.
- Attach a letter of recommendation from faculty advisors.
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship as an email attachment
- Official transcripts
- A photo of yourself.
The winners will get up to $2,000 Counseling Scholarship to help lower tuition prices for outstanding undergraduate and/or graduate students seeking to enter this extraordinary profession or to form professional relationships for empowering diverse individuals to achieve their mental health, education, and career goal
All the applications must be submitted before the deadlines on April 15th and November 15th. Award recipients will be notified by email and U.S. mail about their selection within one month of the period.