The Council on International Educational Exchange (CIEE) is inviting candidates for its internship program named CIEE Internship USA. The program is designed for current university students or recent graduates who have arranged or will arrange their own internship opportunity in the U.S. but do not have a sponsor for their J-1 intern visa.
The aim of this internship is providing fast-paced, ever-changing environment to the students where they can add value. This is an unpaid internship and you should apply 6 months prior to your desired start date.
Provided By: CIEE is a nonprofit, non-governmental organization and the world leader in international study and exchange programs.
- Internship Type: Full-time
- Start Date: 2018
- Duration/Hours: N/A
- Subject Area: Multiple
- Deadline: Open
Eligibility & Qualification Criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be a full-time university student or recent graduate (within 1 year) outside the US
- Have the English skills required to contribute in an American workplace
- Intern in a field related to your studies or academic background
- How to Apply: Candidates can apply via online.
- Application Requirement: Candidates should attach Resume/CV and cover letter to Paul Breslin, Managing Director, at pbreslin[at]horwathhtl.com
Note: If no representative is listed in your country, contact CIEE directly at email@example.com.
There are two ways CIEE can help you find an internship. If you want CIEE to find a placement for you, apply for their Placement Plus program. If you want to find your own internship, check out their Available Positions Blog to get started with your internship search.
If your application and training plans are approved, then you will receive Form DS-2019—a “Certificate of Eligibility for Exchange Visitor Status.” Next, you will schedule a J-1 visa interview at your local U.S. embassy or consulate. Due to their rigorous application process, careful vetting, and thorough preparation, most applicants are granted visas. Then travel to America to jump-start your career!
- Gain Real-World Skills: Get valuable insights into American business practices and learn new skills that will help you stand out in today’s competitive job market.
- Up To 14 Months in America: With Internship USA, you get a J-1 intern visa that is valid for up to 12 for interning, and 1 more before and after your internship for travel!
- Make American Connections: Share ideas with colleagues, make important new business connections, and build lifelong friendships with the Americans you will meet and work with.
If you have any question, you may contact by one of the following:- Phone: 1-888-268-6245, Fax: 1-207-553-5272, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org