Contevo Digital Marketing Scholarship is open for applications for the 2021-2022 academic year. You are invited to apply. The team at Contevo perceives youthful aspiration and ability, and their mission is to advance and share the next generation of understudies and future pioneers to the world. Assuming that you’re an understudy concentrating on SEO, PPC, or Social Media Marketing or have a passion for marketing, this Scholarship is designed for you and inviting you to get the most out of this opportunity.
A fruitful candidate of this advanced advertising grants ought to be someone who is enrolled as current alumni or undergraduate understudy in a specialized foundation, community/junior college, or at a college for the current year, or on the other hand, planning to enter a specialized organization, school, or a foundation of advanced education on part-time or full-time premise, in Australia, USA, UK or NZ for the current scholarly year. He must show high scholastic accomplishment, ideally be getting Marketing, Communications, Web or Design degrees or, on the other hand, be getting a Business Marketing, Digital Advertising, or Search Engine Marketing degree. The grant winner will be picked through careful assessment of their application, with the information given to be all verified exclusively.
Contevo is market-leading conversion-centered Digital Marketing. They convey innovation-led advertising efforts that drive new clients to obtain and empower business growth. Their campaigns make significant brand communications. They help advance your brand image reach and convert its ideal audience utilizing an interaction they call Continuous Evolution or Contevo for short.
Following are the brief details concerning the subsequent grant:
|Education Level||Undergraduate and graduate students|
|Subjects||Marketing, business, communication, and design|
|Number of Awards||1|
|Contest Deadline||December 31, 2021|
|Application Fees||Not required|
Who is Eligible?
Following is the qualification criteria for the concerning grant program:
- Be listed as a current graduate or undergraduate student in a technical institution, community/junior college, or at a university for the current year or
- Intend to enter a technical institution, college, or an institution of higher education on a part-time or full-time basis, in Australia, USA, UK, or NZ for the current academic year and
- Sustain high academic achievement
- Preferably be obtaining Marketing, Communications, Web or Design degrees or
- Be obtaining a Business Marketing, Digital marketing, or Search Engine Marketing degree
How to Apply?
To apply for this Scholarship, candidates must submit a project for assessment:
- Application Topic: Present a digital marketing campaign or strategy you have created
- Submissions are accepted via three options: a creative infographic (pdf), informational video (YouTube link), or a 1000-1200 word essay (.doc).
Send your complete application:
- Please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org and
- Include the following: Name, Phone Number, and Mailing Address
- Submission Subject Line as: “Contevo Digital Marketing Scholarship”
Below is the list of the documents that need to be attached with your application form:
- CV or Resume (current college or university students)
- Proof of enrolment
- Two letters of reference
- Any other portfolio examples (This can include links or screenshots of recent marketing related projects, strategies, campaigns, or designs)
The award amount is $5,000. The grant winner will be picked through careful assessment of their application, with the information given to be all verified exclusively. A commission of specialists will explore all applications. The winner will be chosen on a competitive basis and notified by email with additional guidelines. Grant funds will be sent straightforwardly to the winner to cover costs related to their schooling for the following school year.
The deadline to submit the applications concerning the following grant program is December 31 every year. If you are interested in applying, get ready with your application requirements and documents and submit them to prevent any delay.