Students are welcome to apply for the excellent scholarship initiated by Connect Business Cooperative. Connect Business is calling full-time students who are college juniors or senior graduates in any university or college in the United States to apply for the awards.
The motive behind the program is to help students in relieving their educational expenses and help them grow. Connect understands that a great business or market status needs a great educational background. They believe in creating business leaders and improve the understanding of the people about the transportation business.
Connect has been in the transportation business for more than 30 years. Connect is more than just a transportation company; it provides a positive transportation experience to its customers. The firm is successful in enhancing the transportation business with great tips and services.
Who May Be Eligible?
Students may apply for the program if they are eligible. The eligibility requirements are given below:
- Applicants must be a full-time student in any college or university.
- Graduate Students (Junior or Senior) are eligible to apply.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA is mandatory (Based on a 4.0 scale)
How to Apply
The application process for the eligible candidates is exceptionally straightforward. Students should apply with all the personal details and supporting documents on email@example.com.
- A Complete Application Form with details like name, email should be sent.
- A 500-700-word essay that is a well-written essay focusing on ‘How the Transportation Industry has Changed throughout time’ or ‘ Main problem the transportation industry faces and possible solutions’. The essay should be plagiarism free, unpublished work, well-worked thesis and should reflect your work as a whole.
The winner with the most creative and effective essay will we selected and rewarded with a scholarship of $500 to help them pay their academic needs like books, tuition fees, or other requirements. The amount will be directly transferred to the respective college or university of the winning applicant.
The application deadline for Fall 2020, is October 15.