Conex Boxes, Inc. cares about the youth and recognizes the need for continued education despite financial problems. In honor of this concern, Conex Boxes has launched the Conex Boxes Inc. Scholarship Program for the academic year 2022-2023.
All international and domestic students enrolled and admitted to an accredited American university or college are eligible to apply. The students who want to win this scholarship must write a short 500-word essay on the mentioned topic. All students that submit a completed application and meet the eligibility criteria for the scholarship will be considered. The award is valued at $1,000.
Conex Boxes is a Steel Storage Container Solutions, a nationwide company that partners with suppliers of steel storage containers, also known as used shipping containers. It is a platform where individuals and companies can buy or rent steel storage containers & Conex boxes anywhere in the US. It makes it easier to save while getting a fully customizable steel storage container quote in minutes. It also allows their customer to custom order a unit to their exact specifications and allows them to purchase a tangible asset for their company over the long term. The customers obtain a permanent storage solution with the flexibility to move it wherever they need it.
|Organization||Conex Boxes, Inc.|
|Education Level||College or university students|
|Number of Awards||NA|
|Nationality||Domestic and International|
|Contest Deadline||31st October, 2022|
Who is Eligible?
- The applicants must be enrolled or due to be enrolled as full-time students at an accredited US College or University.
- The applicants may be attending online college or university can apply.
- The applicants must be international and domestic students.
How to Apply?
- The students must enroll and admit to an accredited university or college in America.
- Then, the students must prepare an essay on the following prompt:
- Business owners always look for the best products and services at the best price points. To that end, the essay will answer the following two (2) questions:
- What are the pitfalls in buying the cheapest product or service without comparing a side-by-side comparison of offers from more expensive competitors?
- What is the single most important core value you believe a business should maintain to deliver the greatest level of customer service?
- The students are required to publish the post online publicly. This can be a student blog on their university website, their website, or a blog platform like www.medium.com, www.blogger.com, or something similar.
- At least one link that cites authoritative sources on consumer protection or home improvement must be included at www.conexboxes.com. When complete, the students must email it to email@example.com.
- The students must submit their full name, college/university name, address, and proof of enrolment along with their phone number to contact in the event the student is selected as the winner. The applicants must send the URL/link where their public post is listed.
The candidates selected will be provided a sum of $1,000 by the Conex Boxes, Inc. This sum awarded can be used towards the cost of study, be it tuition fees, books, accommodation, etc., incurred by the selected students while pursuing a program at the applied university or college.
The students interested must submit their essays by mail by 31st October 2022. Applications made any later will not be considered. The application outcome can be expected by 15th November 2022.