The Association of Collegiate Schools of Architecture is glad to announce Concrete Competition. The competition is open to all ACSA member schools.
The purpose of this competition is to discover and make innovative ideas and applications utilizing Portland cement- based solutions for resilient designs.
The total award amount of this contest is $10,000 to top three teams 1st $3,500 place, $2,500for 2nd place, and $1,500for 3rd place.
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Applicant will be accepted for individual as well as team solutions.
- Applicants are required to work under the direction of a faculty sponsor
- Teams must be limited to a maximum of five students.
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
Entries must be uploaded through the ACSA Competition website at http://www.acsa-arch.org/programs-events/competitions/2018-2019-concrete-competition/registration
A final submission upload must contain the following:
- Completed online submission information including all team members and faculty sponsors;
- Each of the four 20”x20” boards uploaded individually as a high resolution Portable Document Format (PDF) or Image (JPEG) Files;
- A Design Essay.
- Entries should be written an essay, 500 words maximum, (in English)
- For Student/Team: $3,500
- For Faculty Sponsor: $1,100
- Student/Team: $2,500
- Faculty Sponsor: $850
- Student/Team: $1,500
- Faculty Sponsor: $550
To apply in this competition, students must complete an online Registration Formby April 3, 2019.