The Law Office of Cohen & Jaffe, LLP has been dedicated to community services. It strives to help people who are in need through volunteer work in a wide variety of organizations. This firm understands the value of community service and that is the reason why it has been investing its time in doing so. As a part of its commitment to community service, this organization is now offering a wonderful scholarship program to deserving students who are in dire need of financial assistance in order to further their education. All community-driven students who are admitted to or enrolled in an accredited college or university and have a GPA of 2.5 are encouraged to participate.
The motive of this scheme is to help today’s young volunteers succeed in their academic and professional pursuits so that they can be able to give back to their community and make a positive impact on the lives of others. We all are aware of the financial hardships that students are facing these days due to the increment in the cost of education. Students have become more dependent on educational loans than ever. To do its part in improving the access to higher education for students, this organization has made available this opportunity that any eligible students can apply for. The application process is kept easy. Candidates can apply just by filling an online application form and sending an essay along with their application.
Law Office of Cohen & Jaffe, LLP is a personal injury law firm with a reputation for aggressive and effective representation and close, compassion. It handles a variety of personal injury and wrongful death cases, from motor vehicle accidents to workplace injuries. This firm works under the system of belief that gives preference to the needs and best interests of the clients. Law Office of Cohen & Jaffe, LLP has also been active in community service and giving back to society through its volunteer work.
Get access to quick information through this table:
|Organization||Law Office of Cohen & Jaffe, LLP|
|Number of Awards||N/A|
|City||New Hyde Park|
|Application Deadline||June 15, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Please check out the given requirements before starting the application process:
- Applicants must have a GPA of 2.5;
- This scholarship applies only to students already in college when applying;
- Candidates must be admitted to or enrolled in an accredited college or university.
How to Apply
To enter in this program, what you need to do is to complete and submit an online application form with an essay. The essay must be 750-word based on the following topic:
- “Explain how you go above and beyond in your community by volunteering. Please describe the causes or organizations you support and explain how your efforts help make life better for the members of your community. Finally, tell us how you plan to help your community through your future career.”
- When you have finished writing your essay, please save the document as a PDF and attach it to the application form on this page. To meet the essay’s requirements, you may cite anecdotal stories or reference any volunteer projects that you have initiated.
- Proof of citizenship
- A college or high school transcript
Scholars will get an award worth $2,500. This award can be applied toward educational expenses such as tuition, books, supplies, accommodation, and transportation, etc. This will help students lessen the financial burden and achieve their educational dreams. This financial support will act as a boon for students in dire need of monetary support.
The application will be accepted until June 15, 2021. Send your documents along with your application before or on the deadline.