This scholarship program is awarded over $3.2 million and is approaching 2,000 scholarships benefiting promising students.
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- A current high school senior planning to enroll as a full-time student (12 semester hours or more) in an accredited two or four-year college or university in the U.S. for the 2019 – 2020 academic year.
- Legally reside in New York City, Long Island, Westchester County or northern New Jersey.
- Possess at least a 2.0 cumulative grade point average on a 4.0 scale.
- Be able to demonstrate financial need.
How to Apply & Competition Rules
- To win the competition you need to do register and complete the information through the given link https://apply.bpscholarships.com/application/login
Applicants will be required to upload a 500 – 750 word personal statement addressing all of the following questions:
- What have been the most important experiences during your high school years that have prepared you for college?
- What do you wish to achieve from your college education?
- Why should you be considered for a BP Community Scholarship?
- Applicants must submit a copy of their Student Aid Report (SAR) including the Expected Family Contribution (EFC) from the information provided on their Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Applicants also must be submitting an official high school transcript.
- Awards will be based on the information provided on the application, the personal statement, academic performance, extracurricular activities, work experience, individual goals and demonstrated financial need.
- Each year this scholarship awardees are honored at a scholarship reception.
- The amount of 2000 will be awarded for students.
The application will close on 22, March 2019