We can never underestimate the value to getting proper financial support in a students life and what can be better than getting a lot of scholarships at one place? Yes, Community Foundation of Muncie & Delaware County, Inc. is excitingly welcoming students to apply for their excellent number of scholarships. All the programs may differ in requirements and benefits but ensure students to provide substantial support
The Community Foundation of Muncie & Delaware County, Inc. Is aware of the financial difficulties students go through while completing their higher education and providing the relevant financial support the team has created these scholarships. The Foundation does not want students to be troubled with huge processes, and with this aim, the criteria are kept quite simple. The Foundation is dedicated to the growth and development of the county through these scholarships.
The Community Foundation of Muncie & Delaware County, Inc. Was founded in 1985 by a community leader having an everlasting effect on all the generations to come. The Foundation is precisely working to generate the growth and raise the standard of living of the people in the county with its valuable programs. The Foundation is deeply concerned about the progress of Delaware county and is ready to make all the efforts possible through various initiatives.
Explore the table mentioned for more information about the scholarships:
|Organization||Community Foundation of Muncie & Delaware County, Inc|
|Educational Level||High school seniors and current college students|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
|Application Deadline||March 1, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Do not forget that all the programs have different requirements, but the basic need is mentioned below:
- Graduating high school seniors and current college students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
All in the students interested and fine with the eligibility should apply for the scholarships through the online app application. College the form adequately before the deadline as late submissions will not be accepted. Please submit all the mandatory materials through the application. Fellows are responsible for the data they are submitting through the application.
- Submit the application before the deadlines to be considered.
All the programs have different benefits. Some benefits are here for your reference:
- Dr William J. and Thelma V. McNabney Memorial Scholarship: Award amount up to $28,000.
- Muncie Elks Lodge 245/H. Wayne Standerford Scholarship Award Amount: $20,000.
- Wilfred Wingate Scholarship Award Amount: $2,000.
- Robert and Wanda McKibben Scholarship
- Award Amount: $4,000.
- Burris Class of 1949 Angie Wilson Scholarship
- Award Amount: $2,000.
- Patricia K. and Franklyn D. Brinkman, Sr. Nursing Scholarship Award Amount: $4,500.
- Sarah E. Adams Scholarship Award Amount: $8,000.
- Murray’s Jewelers Scholarship Award Amount: $2,500.
- Max V. Creviston and Nellie Cathrine Creviston Scholarship Award Amount: $20,000.
- Zach Greenwalt Scholarship Award Amount: $4,000.
Applications will close on March 1, 2021. Start the process soon to be considered as late submissions will not be entertained.