Moving ahead with higher education brings a lot of financial responsibilities, and if you too searching for financial support, then we have something which can free you from the worries. The Community Foundation for Greater Atlanta is happily welcoming candidates to apply for their wonderful Community Foundation for Greater Atlanta Scholarships. All the programs have broadly vary in requirements, but students should have a good academic standing.
The Community Foundation for Greater Atlanta understands the stress students face while completing their higher education and for supporting them with their needs. The foundation has initiated these exceptional scholarships. Foundation wants Atlanta’s students to grow in their fields and benefit the region with their education and skills. For making higher education possible for these students, the foundation has created these scholarship programs.
The Community Foundation for Greater Atlanta was established in 1951 by Atlanta’s four largest banks. The foundation makes 119 grants more than $450,000 to nonprofit groups in Atlanta and creates more exciting initiatives that can exceptionally affect the foundation’s progress. There is a huge number of scholarships available for the students and to promote the growth of Atlanta through education.
Explore the table mentioned for more information about the scholarships:
|Organization||Community Foundation for Greater Atlanta|
|Educational Level||High school senior, university and college students|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
Who May Be Eligible
Different scholarships have different requirements. The basic need is mentioned below:
- Candidates should be in good academic standing.
How to Apply
All the scholarships have different application forms. Fellows should first ensure their eligibility before starting with the application process. All essential information with other supporting materials should be provided without any negligence. Late submissions will lead to the rejection of the candidate. Do not submit incomplete applications as those will directly be rejected.
- Applications should be submitted before the deadline to be considered for Awards.
All the programs have different award amounts. Check some benefits mentioned below:
- Achieve Atlanta: $5,000 per year.
- Albert T. and Treva M. Brown Scholarship: $1,000.
- Boys High Scholarship Fund: Up to $5,000 annually for up to four years.
- Brightstar Education Foundation Nursing Scholarship Fund: $3,750 annually for up to four years.
- Dreams Squared Scholarship Fund: Between $2,000-$3,000.
- George and Pearl Strickland Scholarship Fund: Awards range from $1,000 to $2,000.
- James E. Cox Medical Scholarship Fund: Up to $5,000 annually for up to four years.
- Jim Kennedy Scholarship Fund: $10,000 annually for up to four years.
- Lester W. Butts Scholarship Fund: Up to $5,000.
All the scholarships have different deadlines, but most of the scholarship applications will close on January 22, 2021.