If you are a student currently enrolled full-time at a 4-year college and majoring in Accounting, Business, Finance or other related disciplines, then here is a wonderful chance for you. The Comerica Charitable Foundation with UNCF is happily offering its exceptional Comerica Charitable Foundation Scholarship 2020. Candidates should be a resident of Phoenix, Los Angeles, Oakland, San Diego, San Francisco or San Jose, Boca Raton, Ann Arbor, Battle Creek, Detroit, Grand Rapids, Jackson, Kalamazoo, Lansing, Midland or Muskegon, Austin, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Houston or San Antonio to be eligible for this scholarship.
The Comerica Charitable Foundation is happily introducing this excellent scholarship opportunity for students and reduce their financial burden. The foundation is interested in giving the students who are the future of America and making sure the students who deserve it get the support the foundation has introduced this scholarship. The foundation knows the importance of education, and for supporting education, this scholarship has been designed.
Comerica Bank is known for being one of the best banks for serving the communities. The Comerica Charitable Foundation is known for making commitments and making possible efforts for supporting the community to grow and improve the standard of living of the people. The foundation introduces different programs that enhance the growth of the community and society.
For more details about the scholarship, check the table below:
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Application Deadline||November 17, 2020|
|Requirement||Application, Essay, Transcript, LoR|
Who May Be Eligible?
Are you interested in this program? Check the criteria below:
- Students who are currently enrolled full-time at a 4-year college and majoring in Accounting, Business, Finance, or other related disciplines are eligible.
- Candidates should be a resident of Phoenix, Los Angeles, Oakland, San Diego, San Francisco or San Jose, Boca Raton, Ann Arbor, Battle Creek, Detroit, Grand Rapids, Jackson, Kalamazoo, Lansing, Midland or Muskegon, Austin, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Houston or San Antonio to be eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants should be a United States citizen with a GPA of 3.0.
How to Apply
Eligible and interested students should apply for the scholarship by submitting the online application form. Candidates must submit all the mandatory details and supporting materials with concern. The foundation will not accept late applications. Please submit the materials with concern. The foundation will not entertain incomplete submissions. Please maintain the authenticity of the data you are providing.
- An essay describing your career interest with an official or unofficial transcript with reference form is required.
- A letter of recommendation is mandatory before the deadline.
Students who are selected will receive the amount of $2640 maximum. This amount must only be utilized to pay for the educational needs of the candidates. Fellows can pay their tuition, fees, books and other related needs through the funds. This scholarship motivates students to maintain good academic standing and helps them build a robust career. The scholarship encourages students to work hard and achieve their dreams.
Please submit your applications with all the materials before November 17, 2020. The foundation will reject incomplete applications.