Comcast NBCUniversal Foundation is providing unmatchable opportunities for the students through its Comcast Leaders and Achievers Scholarship Program. The scholarship is available for the full-time undergraduate students having a demonstrated commitment to community service.
The organisation supports the students with the aim of exemplifying skills and abilities from high school careers opportunities. And serve as models for their fellow students.
Who May Eligible
- Candidates must be enrolled as a high school senior student must also plan to enrol in full-time undergraduate study in the accredited college or university in the United States for the coming academic session 2020 – 2021.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or its equivalent.
How to Apply
- Firstly, the applicant needs to register, create an application account, and complete your student profile.
- All the required documents are submitted electronically.
- The Comcast NBCUniversal Foundation is granting more than 800 financial awards for the session 2020 – 2021. Every successful student will receive a $2,500 grant.
- The undergraduate students will receive education-related expenses based on the institution’s cost of attendance.
Application Deadline: All the applications must be submitted by December 6, 2019, at 5:00 p.m. EST.