If you are a student and seeming for an opportunity to study in the United States, then you can apply for the Collens Scholars Program offered by the Illinois Institute of Technology.
The program is designed to students who demonstrate a high standard of academic excellence, social service, and a desire to pursue a high-quality educational experience.
Illinois Institute of Technology is a private research university in Chicago. IIT is divided into five colleges; it also offers many dual admission programs including programs in medicine, optometry, pharmacy, law, and business
Who May Eligible
To be admissible, the students must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must graduate from a Chicago public/charter high school.
- Participants must demonstrate significant financial need with an Adjusted Gross Income of $60,000 or less or be Pell-eligible through the FAFSA
- Students must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Candidates must have an average weighted GPA of a 3.9
How to Apply
- Applicants need to complete and submit an application for regular admission through the Common Application
- All participants need to submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), by using Illinois Tech’s FAFSA code: 001691
The program will provide full tuition and fees to the students.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2020.