College Raptor Scholarship

Home » Blog » All USA Scholarships » College Raptor Scholarship

College Raptor Scholarship

To help US students and take a thoughtful approach to the college and pay for college, College Raptor is sponsoring “College Raptor Scholarship” in the United States.

The grant is prepared for those aspirants who are currently enrolled in an accredited post-secondary institution for the academic year 2020-2021.

Chegg, is an American education technology company based in Santa Clara, California, with over three million subscribers. It provides digital and physical textbook rentals, online tutoring, and other student services.

Who May Eligible

To be for this program, all the candidates must be:

  • Applicants must be legal residents of the United States, District of Columbia, or a US Territory.
  • Students must be age 16 or older.
  • Aspirants must be enrolled (or enrol no later than the fall of 2020) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher learning (college, university or trade school).

How to Apply

To enter this program, applicants need to submit a completed scholarship application online by the Register or Login to College Raptor.

  • After that use the College Search tool to find the best colleges for you and submit a short original & unpublished essay on or before March 31, 2020.
  • Note: Your written response must be written in English, with correct spelling and grammar.


  • The prize money $2500 will be awarded to the one successful student. The award can be used to pay for college.
  • One potential runner-up winner will receive a $1,000 prize based on the criteria of GPA (25%), college entrance exam score (either ACT or SAT) (25%) and essay (50%).

Application Deadline: March 31, 2022

Apply Now

About the author

Indu has been educator since last 10 years. She can find all kind of scholarship opportunities in the USA and beyond. She also teach college courses online to help students become better. She is one of the very rare scholarship administrator and her work is amazing.