To help US students and take a thoughtful approach to the college and pay for college, College Raptor is sponsoring “College Raptor Scholarship” in the United States.
The grant is prepared for those aspirants who are currently enrolled in an accredited post-secondary institution for the academic year 2020-2021.
Chegg, is an American education technology company based in Santa Clara, California, with over three million subscribers. It provides digital and physical textbook rentals, online tutoring, and other student services.
Who May Eligible
To be for this program, all the candidates must be:
- Applicants must be legal residents of the United States, District of Columbia, or a US Territory.
- Students must be age 16 or older.
- Aspirants must be enrolled (or enrol no later than the fall of 2020) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher learning (college, university or trade school).
How to Apply
To enter this program, applicants need to submit a completed scholarship application online by the Register or Login to College Raptor.
- After that use the College Search tool to find the best colleges for you and submit a short original & unpublished essay on or before March 31, 2020.
- Note: Your written response must be written in English, with correct spelling and grammar.
- The prize money $2500 will be awarded to the one successful student. The award can be used to pay for college.
- One potential runner-up winner will receive a $1,000 prize based on the criteria of GPA (25%), college entrance exam score (either ACT or SAT) (25%) and essay (50%).
Application Deadline: March 31, 2022