Get the opportunity to win the amazing scholarship! The College of Education and Human Sciences is announcing its exciting scholarship program to be offered to the students enrolled in the College of Education and Human Sciences for undergraduate and graduate programs.
The main aim of the award is to lower the students’ and the parent’s financial burden and to motivate them to complete their studies. Deserving scholars get financial ease to shine brighter in their educational career. The scholarships are proved to help pay for the students’ educational needs like fees, books, tuitions, etc.
College Of Education and Human Sciences is a union of the college of health, human sciences, and college of aviation. It brings various valuable programs for students to make a remarkable career in Aviation, Health, Education, and Human sciences.
Table of Contents
Who May Be Eligible?
The minimum considerations and eligibility for both undergraduates and graduates students are as follows:
- The Scholastic record or GPA will be considered
- Academic Classification of the candidate is considered
- Professional goals
- Candidate’s Field of study
- College and university leadership activities are considered
- Financial needs of the student
- A graduate student is eligible for the scholarship only if He/ She is enrolled and pursuing a graduate degree program in the College of Education and Human Sciences
- The candidate is classified as a full-time student during the scholarship award period ( 6 hours or more)
- An undergraduate student is eligible for the scholarship only if He/She is enrolled and pursuing in a College Of Education and Human Sciences Undergraduate Degree Program
- The candidate is classified as a full-time student during the scholarship award period (enrolled 12 hours or more and the graduating semester students 9 hours or more)
- If a student is an incoming freshman or a transfer one and applies for admission at Oklahoma State University, then they get automatically applied to the scholarship.
How to Apply
Students willing to apply for the EHA and HS scholarship should fill the available Scholarship application on the official website with all the mandatory details. There are different application forms for each graduate and undergraduates scholarships.
- After submission, If a student gets a request to provide additional supporting documents, then they should not fail to offer in the given time frame.
- Do not list your athletic participation or achievements in the form.
- If the student submits more than one form, then the most recent one is considered.
Based on the talent, location, study, academic achievements, and financial needs, students are awarded the Scholarships, Grants, and tuition waivers, which students do not require to repay. Only selected candidates are notified.
The deadline to submit the applications forms for the scholarship is January 1, 2021