Every year or every academic semester, College Now comes up with various grant opportunities for the students who require financial support to acquire advanced education. This time, they are granting scholarships to graduating secondary school seniors, and adult understudies keen on a training program, explicitly in manufacturing, with the outcome prompting a license/certification or degree. The following Manufacturing grant is intended to help students seek after their instructive objectives without facing any struggles relating to finances. The following scholarship provides students with the educational fund. If chosen, the grant can be utilized for schooling-related purposes, as it were.
You should meet the accompanying rules to be qualified to apply. The candidate should be a graduating secondary school senior, have effectively graduated from secondary school, or acquired their G.E.D. He should be an inhabitant of Cuyahoga, Lake, Lorain, Portage, or Summit County. He must be seeking a qualified non-degree endorsement, license, or degree in a professional or specialized program that is as long as two years long. Individuals previously having acquired a four-year certification are not qualified. He should go to a public or private not-for-profit institution, College, specialized/professional, or certified training center.
College Now’s primary goal is to increment postsecondary instruction through school and professional access exhorting, monetary guide directing, and grant and maintenance administrations.
Following are the brief details concerning the subsequent grant:
|Organization||College Now Greater Cleveland|
|Education Level||College and university students|
|Number of Awards||Varies|
|City||Cuyahoga, Lake, Lorain, Portage, or Summit County|
|Application Fees||Not required|
Who is Eligible?
Following is the qualification criteria for the concerning grant program:
- Must be a graduating high school senior, have already graduated from high school, or have successfully earned their G.E.D.
- Must be a Cuyahoga, Lake, Lorain, Portage, or Summit County resident.
- They are pursuing an eligible non-degree certificate, license, or degree in a vocational or technical program up to 2 years in length. Individuals who already have obtained a bachelor’s degree are not eligible.
- Must be attending a public or private, not-for-profit college, university, technical / career, or certified training center.
How to Apply?
The qualified candidates who are intrigued to apply must fill out the application form and attach all the below-mentioned documents alongside it. The link to the application form is provided on the official portal of the grant. What’s more, the applicants will likewise need to compose a 300-word essay expressing why they want to complete the particular training program.
Below is the list of the documents that need to be attached with your application form:
- A 2021/2022 Student Aid Report (S.A.R.) from the FAFSA. If selected, a recent tax return or income statement may be necessary to verify financial needs.
- A billing statement from the training program as proof of enrollment.
The following Manufacturing scholarship provides financial assistance and support to the graduating high school seniors and adult students interested in a training program, specifically in manufacturing, with the result leading to a license/certification or degree. The selected beneficiaries will receive scholarships funds to use for their tuition costs during College.
There is no specific deadline mentioned for the particular scholarship. However, the applications are currently open, and the candidates interested in applying are suggested to submit their applications as soon as possible.