Graduate and undergraduate students have an excellent chance to apply for the scholarship program conducted by Cofttek Holding Limited. The students also need to be enrolled full time at a graduate school or at an accredited college to be eligible.
The aim of organizing the grant is to remove the burden of the higher cost of education which is generally faced by the students. The company will be providing funds to scholars to help them accomplish their studies.
Cofttek Holding Limited was established in 2008 as a high-tech pharmaceutical, biochemical enterprise for integrating production, R&D and sales. They are committed to the research and development of the advanced pharmaceutical industry.
Who May Eligible?
The below guidelines should be followed by every student in order to be applicable:
- Must be graduate and undergraduate students
- Must be enrolled full time at a graduate school or an accredited college.
- Must have a minimum GPA (Grade Point Average) of 3.0
How to Apply
The complete application is to be sent via email to scholarship-at-cofttek.comand in a Microsoft Word format. Students must use their academic (Edu) email address only.
- PDF or Google Doc is void.
- The Submission form must have the following information: your name, phone number, the name of your university and your email address.
- Any plagiarism will result in your submission begin immediately rejected
The Cofttek Holding Limited scholarship will provide a student with a $2000 scholarship award to pay for his/her education expenses.
The deadline to submit your essay and application is December 31st, 2020.