Are you in need of financial support to carry the costs of your higher education? Then, this may be an opportunity to grab! The Cobell Scholarship Organisation has introduced an annual scholarship programme – Cobell Scholarship for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Cobell Scholarship is administered by Indigenous Education, Inc. The organization promotes the Cobell Scholarship’s goal, that is, to provide applicants and inquirers with the most beneficial information regarding this carefully established scholarship opportunity. The organization is into providing scholarships that are an annual and non-renewable award offered to any full-time and degree-seeking American Indian or Alaska Native post-secondary students.
All US national citizens attending any nationally, regionally and industry accredited non-profit, public and private, institution while pursuing a vocational certificate or diploma, associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral, professional degree or certificate can apply for this programme. All students that deem themselves eligible and apply will be considered for this education fund. The actual amount of contribution will be disclosed via mail to the finalists and selected candidates.
|Organization||Cobell Scholarship Organisation|
|Education Level||Diploma, Associate, Certificate, Bachelor, Master, or PhD|
|Number of Awards||NA|
|Contest Deadline||Open throughout the academic year|
|Requirements||Form and documents|
Who is Eligible?
- The applicants must be enrolled members of a US Federally-Recognized Tribe.
- The applicants must be enrolled in full-time study and are degree-seeking.
- The applicants must plan to attend or be attending any nationally, regionally and industry accredited non-profit, public and private, institution.
- The applicants must be pursuing a vocational certificate or diploma, associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral or professional degree, or certificate.
- The applicants must have a minimum GPA of 2.0 or higher.
How to Apply?
- The applicants are required to apply for admission to an eligible institute, i.e.
- The applicants must prepare a Financial Need Analysis (FNA), Tribal Enrolment Verification (TEV), proof of institutional enrolment (course schedule, etc.), a copy of their most recent transcript, and a high-resolution/high-quality photographs of themselves.
- The scholarship applications must then be submitted via the OASIS Portal.
The Cobell Scholarship Organisation will provide an annual scholarship to the selected candidates to pursue their higher education in a field of their choice at an accredited American university or college. The amount of this non-renewable scholarship will be informed upon final selection and will be dispensed towards the educational costs incurred.
The applicants must submit their Profile via OASIS at any time throughout the year, except between December 1st and December 14th when the program may be closed for maintenance. However, specific scholarship opportunities have application opening dates and deadlines that students must observe.