The applications for the Idea Matter Scholarship Essay Contest by the Clinton Foundation are now open for the year 2020. The program is including students from Arkansas high school who are in 12th grade.
The award will definitely provide great economic help to the scholars who are in need of funds for the accomplishment of their studies. The recipient will be able to complete his/her dreams and goals.
The Clinton Foundation is a non-profit organization under the section of the U.S. tax code. It was established by former President of the U.S Bill Clinton with the mission to strengthen the capacity of people in the United States.
Who May Eligible?
To eligible, the students must be following the eligibility requirements:
- Must be Arkansas high school students in 12th grade or graduating from high school in 2020
- Must be planning to enrol in an institution of higher education in Fall 2020
- Interested in participating in the CGI U student program
How to Apply
The students can either fill out their details through an online application or mail to Nate Thomas, Educational Programs Manager 1200 President Clinton Ave. Little Rock, Arkansas, 72201
- Must write a 1,000-word (minimum) essay which states the original Ideas Matter Scholarship Essay Contest prompt.
- You should detail how their strategy is innovative as compared to other individuals or organizations addressing a similar problem
The Essay Contest Winner will be awarded a $2,500 college scholarship for the accomplishment of his/her higher education.
The complete application materials should be provided by the deadline that is May 22, 2020.