ClassiCorps teachers are full-time faculty members and share our undying commitment to maximizing student achievement. Our teachers are driven to further Classical’s mission and meet key expectations.
As one of the highest performing charter networks in New York City, Classical Charter Schools is impacting education in the South Bronx. Recognized as a two-time National Blue Ribbon Award-Winning network, Classical Charter Schools outperforms 97% of New York charters by providing a transformative education through a classical curriculum focused on art, music, Latin, debate, and character education.
|Organization||University of Rochester|
|Amount||$58,000 per year, and rising to $80,000|
|Number of Awards||NA|
|Contest Deadline||June 02, 2023|
Who is Eligible?
- Undergraduate degree by May 2023
- 2.5 GPA or higher
- Show alignment to Classical Charter School’s mission and approach
- Exhibit excellent work ethic and organizational skills
- Demonstrate application of our core values: Accountability, Innovation, Professionalism, Rigor, Tenacity, Transparency, and Urgency
How to Apply?
Applicants must complete the online application form.
- Summer teaching preparation—observing, attending sessions, and leading instruction during Summer Learning Academy
- Intensive coaching, including observations and debriefs with Instructional Coaches twice per week during all three years
- A master’ in Teaching—paid for by Classical Charter Schools—was completed during the first two years of the fellowship.
- Full salary and benefits start at $58,000 per year and rise to $80,000 after their Master’s in Teaching is completed.
- All while working to provide a world-class education for students in the South Bronx
The deadline for the online submission of the application and supporting documents is June 02, 2023.