Classic Chevrolet Sugar Land is glad to serve the community and respected to be named “Dealer of the Year” 9 years consistently and #1 in consumer loyalty in Texas! They are continually searching for ways of giving back to the community, and with the ever-increasing educational costs, they decided to help students with their education. Therefore, with that in mind, they’ve started this Classic Chevrolet Sugar Land Car Dealership of the Future 2021 Scholarship Program to all understudies who are currently enrolled at an accredited US college or university to some extent part-time. Any understudy at present enlisted or acknowledged for the forthcoming semester at a US college or university, taken on a part-time or full-time class, and studying in any study field are eligible to enter.
Also, no FEES of any sort are needed to apply for the grant. Any qualified understudy might apply for nothing. The 2021 Winter Scholarship Application Deadline is December 20, 2021. The winner will be chosen by January 15 yearly. Scholarship grant subsidies will be dispensed by February 15, yearly 2022. Spring Scholarship Application Deadline is May 20, 2022. The winner will be chosen by an internal scholarship council from Classic Chevrolet Sugar Land. The grant is accessible on a yearly premise and is non-renewable. The funds will be sent through a check or wire transfer to the college or university. Funds are to be applied to qualified tuition costs (counting the educational cost, charges, books, and nearby food and lodging) for the current scholastic year.
Classic Chevrolet Sugar Land is a privately possessed and operated Houston vehicle sales center. Classic Chevrolet Sugar Land has fostered a standing as perhaps the friendliest business with the biggest stock of reasonable Chevrolets in the Sugar Land, Texas, region.
Below we have a brief description of the following scholarship:
|Organization||Classic Chevrolet Sugar Land|
|Education Level||College, university|
|Number of Awards||Varies|
|Contest Deadline||December 20, 2021|
|Application Fees||Not required|
Who is Eligible?
The eligibility criteria for the following scholarship is as follows:
- Any student currently enrolled or accepted for the upcoming semester at a US college or university for full-time or part-time classes.
- No minimum GPA
- Studies in all fields/trades are accepted.
How to Apply?
All eligible candidates are required to write an original 600+ word essay describing ‘the car dealership of the future. Keep in mind; this essay should still be describing an actual car dealership, not a futuristic sci-fi scenario in which car dealerships no longer exist. What are the best features of current car dealerships that would be included? What new features have been put in place to improve the customer experience? What aspects of current car dealerships that most frustrate car buyers today are no longer a part of the dealerships of tomorrow?
- The essay may be in narrative form or descriptive form.
- The essay should draw on a mixture of personal experience as well as some online research sources, which you will cite.
- Publish your essay online publicly – this can be a student blog on your school website, your own personal website/blog, or another platform like WordPress.com, medium.com, blogger.com, Wix, etc.
- Include at least 2 or 3 links that cite the authoritative sources you are drawing on for data or inspiration, including one link to https://www.classicchevysugarland.com/.
- When complete, email the scholarship committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to include:
- Your full name
- Your address (for award notification)
- College/University name
- Proof of enrollment/acceptance
- MAKE SURE to send the URL/link where your essay is posted
Out of all the eligible applications received, the most deserving recipients will be chosen twice every year and be granted the scholarship money amounting to $1,000.
The winter deadline to apply for the scholarship is December 20, 2021. No applications will be acceptedpast the deadline.