CJ Pony Parts is proud to offer CJ Pony Parts Scholarship Video Contest to all fields of study. The competition is open to any current student who is a U.S. resident and will be enrolling in post-secondary education in their next semester.
CJ Pony Parts is one of the nation’s largest Mustang parts retailers. They strive to give back to the community any way we can. Last year they donated $30,000 to the Four Diamonds Fund to battle childhood cancer.
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Any current student who is a U.S. resident and will be enrolling in post-secondary education in their next semester is eligible for this scholarship.
- This is open to all fields of study and is not exclusive to automotive or related degrees.
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
To participate in the competition, applicants should create a short video, under 3 minutes long, on one of these topics and upload their video to YouTube and then email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is your first memory of a Mustang?
- How does a Mustang relate to your field of study? (Get creative!)
- With the recent development of autonomous/self-driving vehicles, how do you see that changing the automotive industry?
- CJ Pony Parts has been around for over 30 years, where do you see yourself 30 years from now?
- As Lee Iacocca was the lead influencer for the debut of the Ford Mustang in April 1964, who is most influential in your life and why?
- You can be inspirational, funny, serious, educational, or even musical.
- One video per student, per semester.
- Each scholarship is non-renewable. Scholarships will be awarded on an objective and nondiscriminatory basis.
- Students must show proof of enrollment to receive scholarship payment.
Two scholarships each year, each worth $500,
Deadline to submit is October 15, 2018.